PostHeaderIcon Mobile Marketing Tips for the New Mobile Marketer

Mobile Marketing Tips

Mobile Marketing (image credit: oltonmarketing.com)

The wonders of mobile marketing!

Mobile marketing is the latest and the great marketing methods suitable to improve your business. It can be hard to know which approach would be right for you.

The tips below can help you begin your journey into mobile marketing.

Work to please your customers. Mobile marketing is based around knowledge of what your customers need and want. If you do not know what your customer is interested in, you will not be successful in selling to them.

The key to successful marketing is that you must figure out the basic attributes of your customer; who they are and what they want.

To attract the attention of those who are savvy with technology, you must ensure that the QR codes are in your print ads. By doing so, you can reach them who are accustomed in using smart phones.

To access the features of your website, they just scan it with their smart phones though.

Make sure your catalogs, your business cards and your brochures have QR codes on them. Including the QR codes will help those customers who are truly interested about your service or products to quickly connect and gather more information.

Your mobile marketing campaign could use a mission statement, if for no other reason than to keep you focused on your goals.

Watch the competition to see what techniques they use for their mobile marketing to get an edge on them. To truly gain an edge, you need to make your campaign or site stand out from all of your competitors.

Even though your customer bases are rarely changed, but remember, the mobile customers are easier change due to environmental influences. You must follow the latest changes in technology so that your business can be avoided from adverse impacts.

Planning is the the key to success for any new mobile marketing campaign. To calculate the success you are getting, you should check your campaign longevity and not the sales numbers. Design new campaigns by using strategies that have been successful in the past.

Recommended Reading >> 6 Best Places To Advertise Your Small Business Online

Mobile Marketing

Mobile Marketing (image credit: grouponworks.com)

If you want to succeed in mobile marketing, it is important to remember the limitations of mobile devices when developing your domain and advertisements.

Try using different mobile devices to learn what your consumers will need to do.

Keep in mind that it is tough to view and navigate a website on the small screens of smartphones and other mobile devices.

Use a simple and easy to navigate website for your mobile marketing campaign. Indeed, it would look bland on the computer, but it will be very beneficial for your mobile customers.

91% of mobile users keep their phone within 3 feet of themselves, at all times!

[Click To Tweet This!]

Make sure your ads go viral. The ads that go viral will get more attention from customers. Moreover, if someone like it, they will send it to their contacts. That means your mobile marketing has a wider range.

Give users a way to give feedback so you will know if your mobile marketing techniques are effective.

Appreciate customer feedback when you get it. Positive or negative, it is worth considering what their feedback means to you and your business.

The key with mobile marketing is location. Mobile marketing can tell where you are, which is unique in marketing.

This ability opens up a world of possibilities that are exclusive to this particular type of media. Carefully consider the potential benefits of a localized approach and look for ways to apply it to your current marketing plan.

Your emails will get a better response if they are mobile friendly. Give them the choice of using phone numbers as opposed to links, and see to it that any link you send them to looks good on a mobile device.

Many people only look at their email on their phones now, so when you draft your emails it is important to keep this in mind.

If your plans do not include mobile, your plans are not finished.

[Click To Tweet This!]

Mobile marketing is a hot topic on the internet. There are many strategies and methods that can be applied, depending on the type of business. A method that works for one business may be useless to the other.

I hope these tips can help you to start your own mobile marketing strategies. Hopefully this article can be useful for you. And I would be very grateful if you are willing to share it on your social networks.

For reference, these articles may help you to improve your mobile marketing business:

Thanks for reading! πŸ˜‰

Nanda Rahmanius

Nanda Rahmanius

I'm a Blogger, Internet Marketer and Online Entrepreneur who Work at Home Online. Internet Addicts. Have Big Dreams and
Keep Learning to Become Professional Blogger. Join me on my Blogging Journey. Follow Instagram | @NandaRahmanius
Nanda Rahmanius

Latest posts by Nanda Rahmanius (see all)

18 Responses to “Mobile Marketing Tips for the New Mobile Marketer”

• Mi Muba says:

Hi Nanda

Very useful and effective post especially for those who don’t want to sit on just one idea and keep trying more and more options.

The biggest advantage of mobile marketing is that all the products related to it gets fast updates so they need frequent campaigns.

Most of the technology related to it gets outdated so fast and people love to change their gadgets without any reluctance and that is why its sales remain higher in all the seasons.

It is good to know you have covered a very unique topic this time as well to help online marketers venture into this quite lucrative area.

Thanks a lot for sharing
    Mi Muba recommend you to read >> How to create a high-priced product to earn money massively?My Profile

• Hi Mi Muba,

Thanks for your nice words. πŸ™‚
      I never thought I’d see you here this early. Thank you for your concern.

Yes, I agree with you. Perform regular campaign is the thing that have to be done, as you said. Indeed, the rapid advances in technology make us also be aware of such progress and should be changed in accordance with the era.

I’m glad this article can help online marketers to improve their business. I hope this article can help you in some ways. hopefully. πŸ˜‰

Thanks for stopping by and share your nice voice in here, Mi.
      It’s always good to see you here. Do have a great day for you!

Regards,
      Nanda
      Nanda Rahmanius recommend you to read >> Mobile Marketing Tips for the New Mobile MarketerMy Profile

• Carol Amato says:

Hi, Nanda,

Very interesting article, Nanda, and lots of great ideas. At first QR codes fascinated me. I know the number of folks accessing the Internet is increasing at a staggering rate, so this is a very relevant topic for those doing mobile marketing.

I’m just happy to have a responsive theme and mobile-friendly site. Contented and satisfied with that, I suppose, at the moment. When I did my business makeover at the beginning of the year, I increased my font size so that it would be much better for mobile visitors.

Appreciate you sharing this! Have a good evening.

˜Carol
    Carol Amato recommend you to read >> 7 Vital Action Steps To Succeed As A BloggerMy Profile

• Hi Carol,

Thanks for your kind words. πŸ˜‰

Yes, I also feel the same way with you. By using QR codes, each of our potential customers will be able to access our business websites whenever they want. And it is very suitable for mobile marketers. πŸ˜‰

Oh yes, I know you have a responsive theme, since I have checked some time ago. Glad to know that!

Thanks for stopping by and adding your voice in here, Carol.
      Do have a great week ahead!

Regards,
      Nanda
      Nanda Rahmanius recommend you to read >> 12 Killer Tips to Increase Website TrafficMy Profile

• Adrienne says:

Hey Nanda,

I haven’t really taken advantage of mobile marketing. I do remember when the QR codes came out but I never implemented that on my blog. I don’t see them any longer nor hear about them so I thought that maybe they were just one more thing that was a hit for awhile but phased out over time.

With Google’s new update coming I think this might be a rude awakening for many. At the moment mine is still passing Google’s test but it has it’s moments so not sure if it will by the time it rolls out. It’s mobile friendly when I access it so I’m hoping this will be enough. We definitely cannot ignore the mobile user because they will be more of them I’m sure as time goes by.

Thanks for this interesting post, great topic. You have a good one and enjoy the rest of your week.

~Adrienne
    Adrienne recommend you to read >> 10 Proven Ways to Increase Traffic to Your BlogMy Profile

• Hi Adrienne,

Honestly, I have not been using QR codes before. It was like I do not need to use it yet. You know, I have not really take advantage of mobile marketing too, like you πŸ˜€

But, I think QR code is one way to optimize the number of our potential customers. Perhaps the results are not as big as what was expected, but it will be useful for those who use mobile marketing.

Oh yes, yes, I am aware of it. Indeed, Google issued a statement like that. That’s interesting, since mobile users also get the full attention from Google. πŸ™‚

Thanks for your nice words, Adrienne.
      It’s good to see you here. I hope you can enjoy the rest of your week too.

Regards,
      Nanda
      Nanda Rahmanius recommend you to read >> Get Paid to Write for Break StudiosMy Profile

• ikechi says:

Hi Nanda

This is a resourceful post and you discuss a very important topic.

It is no news that mobile phones or should I say smart phones is the biggest trend. Even the recent changes in Google considering mobile friendly websites makes mobile marketing an area that should not be overlooked.

So I love your tips and ideas on how to carry out effective mobile marketing. Thanks for sharing. Have a wonderful week.

• Hi Ikechi,

Thanks for your nice words and thanks for the encouragement πŸ˜‰

Yes, I’ve heard about it. That is great news because Google considers mobile users to assess a website. That means, each website must have a responsive theme or at least should use plugins that will make your website mobile friendly. πŸ™‚

Thanks for stopping by and share your thoughts with us, Ikechi.
      Good to see you here and have a wonderful week ahead for you too!

Regards,
      Nanda
      Nanda Rahmanius recommend you to read >> THANKS To My Comment Authors ~ March 2015 Engagement Report!My Profile

• Hi Nanda,

Informative post indeed πŸ™‚

You are right about all that you mentioned, and such information is needed because most people are now turning mobile friendly- thanks to the changing trends.

We all are waiting for 21st of April, as Google will change once again and take up mobile friendly blogs better than the rest, and let’s wait and watch how hard they come on the remaining though. Things take time and not all can turn their blogs to a mobile friendly one.

Luckily for us, we have a responsive theme since long, and have increased the font size for better readability too, if you noticed, which again is what Google prefers. So we are all geared!

True about the QR codes too, those are essential as well, and I am glad all of this has gained momentum now.

Thanks for sharing. Have a nice week ahead πŸ™‚
    Harleena Singh recommend you to read >> 8 Effective Parenting Tips That WorkMy Profile

• Hi Harleena,

Yes, I agree with you. changes trends very influential in mobile marketing businesses. Fortunately, I’ve been using plugins to make my website into a mobile friendly, although only use plugins, I hope I can use the responsive theme someday. πŸ˜‰

Yes, I know about your responsive theme. Since I have checked it some time ago. It is an advantage of having a mobile friendly website. πŸ™‚

Thanks for stopping by and share your thoughts with us, Harleena.
      It’s always good to see you here after all.

Do have a wonderful week ahead!

Regards,
      Nanda

• Hi, Nanda, thanks for this topical post.

I think QR codes is one of those things you’re expected to include in printed materials but I’m not sure how many people actually use them. I’ve scanned a few when I’m out and about just to see how they work but it’s not normally something I look for personally.

I think you make a good point about a mobile site looking bland on a pc – it seems the worse a site looks on a pc the easier it is to use on a mobile! I try to check how my desktop features work on mobile but I know I’ve still got things to update.

Have a good week πŸ™‚
    Donald McLeman recommend you to read >> Top 10 niche markets for new internet business ideas – Niche business opportunities in 2015My Profile

• Hi Donald,

Welcome to my blog and thanks for the engagement πŸ™‚

Yes, I think you’re right. Since not everyone is using QR codes though. Only certain people are using them.

Hahaha..
      Yes, yes, I could not agree more with you. The more complicated a site on a PC, the more complicated it’s look on a mobile. LOL πŸ˜€

Thanks for stopping by and adding your voice in here, Donald.
      I really appreciate it and do have a wonderful week ahead!

Regards,
      Nanda

• Pawan Kumar says:

Very intresting & useful article. Mobile marketing is currently the best and reliable tool as the ratio of consumers using smartphone is constantly increasing.

• Christy says:

Well I must say this may be the unique post I’m reading on unique topic this month. I never tried of mobile marketing strategies and I guess your tips are really helpful.

Thanks
    Christy recommend you to read >> 5 Top Reasons That You Should Host Your Website with HostGatorMy Profile

• Sunday says:

Mobile marketing is great for any business. This is of a truth especially if the business wants to improve on its relevance in this age.

There are lots of fascinating tips for the new mobile marketer to follow, and obviously the details of this post has revealed the important strategies to apply.

Goal setting and planning should precede every mobile marketing plan. However, the marketer should bear in mind that every business thrives on value delivery to succeed.

Hence, mobile marketing without value is likely to be effort in futility!

I left the above comment in kingged.com as well.

• Hi Sunday,

Yes, I could not agree more with you. In this age, it’s a loss if you don’t make your business becomes mobile. πŸ™‚

I can not say much about this, but I agree with you. I have no doubt about it.

Thanks for your nice words. I really appreciate it.

Thanks for dropping such a great comment, Sunday.
      Have a great day!

Regards,
      Nanda
      Nanda Rahmanius recommend you to read >> Top 5 Crucial Tips For Building A Successful BlogMy Profile

Please Share Your Thoughts/Ideas/Questions Here...

While all comments are read and appreciated, only comments using HUMAN NAMES will be approved. Comments with link SPAM will not be approved. Please use your REAL NAME and COMMENTS PROPERLY. Don't SPAM!!

CommentLuv badge