PostHeaderIcon 50 Productivity Tips to Boost Your Brain Power

Tips to Boost Your Brain Power

Boost Your Brain Power (image credit: magforwomen.com)

The brain is dynamic. It changes every day and you are the one who will determine the direction of the changes.

For bloggers, creating a good article was not an easy job. I believe that the brain power is something that is needed for it.

Is there a way to increase the productivity of our brain power?

Yes, surely there is a way. There is a way for all the things in this world, including in boost your brain power.

Here are some simple tips to boost your brain power:

1. Quit Multi-Tasking

Do you believe that multi-tasking will save you time?

For some people, multi-tasking may save their time, but sometimes it interfere with your health.

There are several reasons that make multi-tasking lowers your brain’s productivity and disrupt your life.

Here they are: you are more likely to make mistakes, you overload your brain and you are easily stressed (too tired due to overuse your brain).

In essence, multi-tasking can slow you down. Try to focus on one thing, especially in writing. If you do that, you will be surprised by the power of your own brain.

2. Be Specific – Narrow Down Your Goals

The fewer tasks you will do each day, the higher the productivity of your brain.

If one person has 10 goals to reach and others only have one goal, the second person who has taken the time to explain what they want to achieve is much more likely to achieve their goals.

If everything seems important, then nothing is really important.

3. Remove Any Distractions and Interruptions

When you are ready to increase the productivity of your brain – you have to prove it.

All you have to do is try to put your phone in a different room (or silence your phone), turn off the TV and don’t check your email until you’ve worked for 2 hours, also clean up your desk.

All of these are just distractions that will lower your brain power. Allow your brain to work optimally and avoid all distractions that may occur.

4. Eat Chocolate

Chocolate gives more benefits to your brain power.

Research has shown that eating chocolate will increase the production of endorphins, which led to a better mood and stimulates memory.

Chocolate also contains a moderate amount of caffeine, which is related to stimulate and improve our mood.

But be careful, chocolate may be good for your brain, but if you consume too much, it will bring you to other problems.

Your weight will increase; at the same time you will suffer from excess weight and diabetes will be eyeing on you.

A small piece of chocolate that is rich in Cocoa is the ideal solution and healthy.

Do you want more tips for boost your brain power?

If you want more tips that will help to boost you brain power, this awesome infographic will provide more tips for you. Check this out:

50 Productivity Tips to Boost Your Brainpower
Infographic brought to you by Wrike – Work Collaboration Software

According to you, what are your best tips to boost your brain power?

Nanda Rahmanius

Nanda Rahmanius

I'm a Blogger, Internet Marketer and Online Entrepreneur who Work at Home Online. Internet Addicts. Have Big Dreams and
Keep Learning to Become Professional Blogger. Join me on my Blogging Journey. Follow Instagram | @NandaRahmanius
Nanda Rahmanius

Latest posts by Nanda Rahmanius (see all)

31 Responses to “50 Productivity Tips to Boost Your Brain Power”

• Sohel Rana says:

You are amazing Nanda.
    It is really hard task to find out what things are good for our brain, but from your post, I knew it easily.
    It make me surprise that Chocolate is good for our brain’s boost.

Thanks Nanda and cheer up.
    Sohel Rana recommend you to read >> Acer Announced A New Windows Phone Liquid M220 – UpdatechMy Profile

• Hi Sohel,

Thanks for your nice words. I really appreciate it πŸ™‚

Yes, chocolate gives a great impact for our brains, but be careful, do not consume too much. That would give other diseases in yourself. πŸ˜‰

Thanks for stopping by and share your thoughts with us, Sohel.
      Hope you are having an awesome weekend!

Regards,
      Nanda
      Nanda Rahmanius recommend you to read >> How to Transfer Your Video to iPad DevicesMy Profile

• Makary Smith says:

Interesting tips list
    This about chocolate is my favorite..
    I always know something’s good music big in this

Thanks Nanda
    Makary Smith recommend you to read >> Computing Empire UKMy Profile

• Fakharuddin says:

Hi Rahmanius,
    Thanks for sharing this awesome infographic. This will really help me to improve my working efficiency.
    Fakharuddin recommend you to read >> Entrepreneurship Theme Review | Elegant WordPress Theme for MagazineMy Profile

• Ethan says:

really awesome tips rahmanius buddy thanks for it. i agree with you about point don;t break the chain. for example i am continuous my work near about 7 to 8 days but after that feeling bored and stop my work. so again when i want to start its really difficult for me and like fresh start again. so after reading these tips i can concentrate on my work easily now

• Craig Pennell says:

Very cool and packed full of great ideas, thanks Nanda

• Hi Nanda,

What a lovely and informative infographic! It is not only useful blogger and webmaster but also it is useful for every person in the world to boost their brain power.

I am surprised to know chocolates can help to boost brain powers. I love to eat chocolates.:)

Regards,
    Jyoti
    Jyoti Chauhan recommend you to read >> Social Bookmarking SEO Complete GuideMy Profile

• Hi Jyoti,

Good to see you here πŸ˜‰

Thanks for your sweet words. Your words are very sweet as sweet as chocolate..hehe πŸ˜€

Yes, there are many people who love chocolate, including me. I also really love chocolate as well. πŸ™‚

Thanks for your comment, Jyoti.
      Do have a wonderful weekend!

Regards,
      Nanda

• I love the tip about eating chocolate. πŸ˜‰ I must be super-productive! LOL I CANNOT live without that sweet, brown treat!

• Tips 32 and 33 are really good tips.
    Lorraine Reguly recommend you to read >> How to Ask for a Raise (and Get One!) from your #Freelancing ClientMy Profile

• Hi Lorraine,

Welcome to my blog and thanks for adding you voice in here πŸ™‚

Hahaha..
      Yes, I am also very fond of chocolate. However, I do not consume it every day. That would be bad for my health. πŸ™‚

I also love those tips as well. Thanks for stopping by and share your voice in here, Lorraine. I really appreciate it!

Hope you’re having a wonderful weekend!

Regards,
      Nanda

• Carol Amato says:

Hello, Nanda,

Wow, this is a cool list of things and what a topic! I just recently published an article that talked about damaging our brains, and this is a positive post, yeah!

You know I definitely agree with your point about quitting multi-tasking online… At home, multi-tasking is great though!

Okay, that’s a lot of tips.

My favorites are:

Silence your phone, block Internet completely (included browser tabs and Gmail), keep desk clean, TAKE REGULAR BREAKS <β€” my fave!! πŸ™‚

Also like, smell something pleasant. I have a diffuser and often use lemon and lavender to make the office healthy and wonderful.

Go for a walk is a great tip. Track where your time goes is a great one. I have used Rescue Time (free app) and the weekly report was appealing. That was a long time ago, and I’ve turned over a new leaf, that’s for sure. LOL

Love dictation software, couldn’t live without it.

Delegate! I have a team and will not be without a team!

For #36, I see where they’re going with this, but always focus on income-producing activities first, whether they’re creative in nature or not.

Celebrate small wins, that’s a great one!

#50 is an awesome one, Smile and Be Happy! πŸ™‚

Sharing with friends. Thanks, Nanda, this was fun!
    ˜Carol
    Carol Amato recommend you to read >> Best 5 Tips To Make Images Work For YouMy Profile

• Hello Carol,

Wow, what a lenghty comment here, Carol. I’m amazed at you. I really appreciate it. πŸ˜‰

Yes, I have read your article about multi tasking, if online, then we should stop doing it. Thank you for sharing the insightful article. πŸ˜€

Indeed, there are lots of tips in this infographic, but your comments are also a lot. That’s what makes me salute you. πŸ˜†

Well, I also often get caught in that trick. It was my fault for not silence my phone, thanks for that, my work was often disturbed. πŸ™

I also strongly agree with the break. I do that when I feel bored with all things online. I’m glad you did as well. πŸ˜‰

What I realized is that you really pay attention to all the fine points. How rigorous you are, Carol.

Indeed, I could not agree more with the smile and be happy. I also really liked the tips. πŸ™‚

Thanks for your awesome comment, Carol.
      I SO much appreciate it. Hope you are having an awesome weekend!

Regards,
      Nanda
      Nanda Rahmanius recommend you to read >> THANKS To My Comment Authors ~ April 2015 Engagement Report!My Profile

• Hey Nanda,

Great post here. Thing is, I have to disagree with the first one. Multi-tasking is my own key to being productive. As long as it doesn’t involve writing a post. But I multi-task all the time when I’m promoting content, etc.

I need to do #31 more often. I check email way too often and should really only be checking it once a day.

Great infographic here.

– Andrew

• Hey Andrew,

Thanks for your nice words. πŸ™‚

Well, indeed, there are some people who can do multi-tasking, but some people do not. I’m glad to know you are one of those people who can do multi-tasking, Andrew.

I think, it would be convenient to be able to do many things simultaneously.

Yes, I often do that. I have to stop it as soon as possible, I guess. πŸ˜†

Thanks for stopping by and share your thoughts with us, Andrew.
      I really appreciate it. Have a great weekend! πŸ˜‰

Regards,
      Nanda

• Adrienne says:

Hey Nanda,

My favorite one on this list is eat more chocolate. So now when I catch myself doing that I’m going to blame it on you because you said it would increase the production of endorphins, which leads to a better mood and stimulates my memory. I’ve found that it just makes me lazy. LOL!!!

But seriously, I can see where these suggestions can definitely be great for productivity but not sure about boosting brain power. Maybe clearing the brain at times when we might be off track with our thoughts.

Whenever I’m online I never have a bunch of programs open to distract me. I do check my email though so I’ll know whether there is something I need to respond to quickly or it can wait. Otherwise I stay pretty focused on my tasks at hand.

I do believe though in taking breaks, drinking a lot of water and getting plenty of rest. We all know that when you don’t feel 100% then your brain is definitely not going to function at that capacity. I also have something sitting on my desk that burns a scented wax and it’s such a pleasant aroma. Makes the room just smell great.

Be happy and smile, well that’s a given my friend. The work we do should make us smile every single day.

Great share Nanda and love this infographic. Fun going through this list and there is always room for improvement.

Have a great week.

~Adrienne
    Adrienne recommend you to read >> Magical Monday: Snip.ly, How To, Bloggers, Cool Tools, InterviewMy Profile

• Hey Adrienne,

Hahaha πŸ˜†
      I think you are misunderstand, Adrienne. If you eat chocolate at a reasonable level, then it will make your brain work well. Of course, many losses are obtained if you consume to excess. I do not recommend it. πŸ˜†

It looks like you want to make me a scapegoat for this, right? πŸ˜†

Oh yes, I can not argue with you about it. There are some good tips for the brain and there are not suitable for certain people.

Yes, I strongly agree with take breaks. I did it when I was fed up with it all. πŸ˜‰

Thanks for your sweet and funny comment, Adrienne.
      I laugh when I read it. πŸ˜†

Hope you are having an awesome weekend!

Regards,
      Nanda

• Joy Healey says:

Hi Nanda

I think that’s the best list of productivity tips I’ve ever seen – thanks. And not just because it tells me to eat chocolate. (I was already doing that…)

I must confess I’m a real multi-tasker, but that’s usually because so many of my tasks need input from someone else before I can complete them.

Finding your biological prime time is one I like and already use – my best time is very late nights, and not just because it’s best for me biologically, but also because that;s the time when I’m least likely to be interrupted by other people.

For tracking your time I recommend the free software RescueTime.

I’m going to try adding something nice to smell to my working environment.

Thanks for this helpful list.

Joy
    Joy Healey recommend you to read >> Internet Marketing and Blog CoachingMy Profile

• Jane says:

Hey Nanda,

That’s an awesome graphic πŸ™‚ I loved all the tips – well who doesn’t like to boost the power of their brain? I’m all in for productivity tips and I keep trying new things everyday to see what works (better) and what doesn’t πŸ™‚

I love the “eat chocolate” tip! Who doesn’t?

My hobby is gardening and I LOVE having plants around our house. Even though we don’t have so much area with soil I have managed to grow quite some flowering plants, greens and veggies! It is so refreshing to look at them.

Whenever I’m stuck I usually walk outside to look at the plants with flowers. After a 5 or 10 minute break in the garden if I get back to my desk, things look a lot more clear πŸ™‚

Talking frequent breaks is also very important – not only for boosting the productivity but also for mental and physical health!

Thanks for the awesome tips πŸ™‚ Have a great week!

Cheers,
    Jane.
    Jane recommend you to read >> 6 Unique Ways to Improve the Conversion Rate in Affiliate MarketingMy Profile

• Hey Jane,

It’s good to see you here πŸ™‚

Thanks for your nice words. Well, I was on the same path with you. I was the one who kept thinking to boost my brain power. I do not want to make my brain in vain. It exists to think, right?

I like chocolate too. Really like actually. πŸ˜€

Wow, it’s a nice hobby, Jane. Gardening is a hobby that has many advantages. And of course, seeing the flowers that grow well will add it’s own enjoyment. πŸ˜‰

Indeed, we need a break at regular intervals. We are not robots that can work as programmed. Break would restore the freshness our body condition. πŸ™‚

Thanks for share your nice thoughts with us, Jane.
      Hope you are having an awesome week ahead!

Regards,
      Nanda

• Bonnie Gean says:

Hi Nanda,

What is a girl to do? I can eat chocolate to boost my brain power, but it also boosts my waistline too! πŸ™‚

Wouldn’t it be nice if it helped the brain and we LOST weight instead? If it did, I would eat chocolate all day long. (Yes, I would give up the licorice if I had to!)

What a wonderful infographic! I love the colors and the easy layout for reading.

Thank you for sharing!

– Bonnie
    Bonnie Gean recommend you to read >> How to Create a Dazzling Pie Chart in PowerpointMy Profile

• manish kumar says:

Hi Nanda…
    A simple and powefull article. Some of tips among 50 tips are known to us but we never thought about them and some are new for me which are very useful for a person.
    πŸ™‚
    So thank you for such a good article.
    πŸ™‚
    manish kumar recommend you to read >> Download some best outstanding good morning pics WhatsApp imagesMy Profile

• Katrin says:

Hey Nanda,
    excellent post and excellent infographic! I should pin that on my wall.
    My favorites were 8-10-12-15, but there is actually something in there for every day! πŸ™‚
    Katrin recommend you to read >> Is A Website Builder The Right Platform For Your Website?My Profile

• Hi Katrin,

Glad to see you here again. πŸ™‚

Glad to know you liked this post and the infographic. It seems your favorite almost the same with me. Yes, I also want to work in a different environment, but until now, it has not been realized yet. πŸ˜†

Take a walk would be good for the mind, eyes and body. I have no doubt about it. πŸ™‚

Thanks for your comment. Enjoy your weekend!

Regards,
      Nanda
      Nanda Rahmanius recommend you to read >> Take This Quiz: Are You A Micromanager?My Profile

Please Share Your Thoughts/Ideas/Questions Here...

While all comments are read and appreciated, only comments using HUMAN NAMES will be approved. Comments with link SPAM will not be approved. Please use your REAL NAME and COMMENTS PROPERLY. Don't SPAM!!

CommentLuv badge