PostHeaderIcon 5 Tips Using Twitter to Grow Your Business

Grow Your Business Using Twitter

Does Twitter really can make my business grow?
Or, is it just going to waste my precious time?

Perhaps, that’s frequently asked questions by business owners, especially for small businesses.

Twitter can help you and your business, indeed. But unfortunately, there are many small business owners who do not believe in that sort of thing. Then, when they are still struggling to believe it, many big business owners who have enjoyed the benefits from Twitter and social media sites. They could make Twitter as their advantages.

Dell could make $7 million in sales just from Twitter without any specific strategy. Just by tweeting and hanging out.

The question is:

How to use Twitter to grow my business?

Here the 5 practical tips that will help you to grow your business:

1. Create Your Full Profile

Fill your profile completely. Provide clear and complete description of your business, and be sure to give a link to your company website. It is the first impression to your potential customers. So, give them a good impression.

Then, consider creating two or more Twitter accounts.

Why should I do that?

Here the reason >> One account for your main company, the other one for your customer service.

Currently you may not need it yet, however, think if your business grows, you will regret it if you don’t do this.

2. Watch and Learn More

If you are new in Twitter, the first thing you have to do: don’t tweet too often.
You have to find influential Twitter users in your area who has many followers. Look and see what they do, follow them. Surely there will be some of them who follow you back, and that’s where you start to build your audience.

3. Care and Share

TweetStart builds good relationships with others. Retweeting their interesting post and get involved in discussions. Resolve the problems faced by your customers. It’s good for your business in the future.

Give interesting news about your company, but try to balance it with regular postings. You can take the ratio 1:4 for the safety.

4. Get Your Customer’s Attention

Do whatever it takes to attract the attention of your customers, such as conducting a poll, contests, or give a reward only for Twitter users, or create a discussion using the hashtag. That way, customers will start to get to know your business and it is a good progress, right?

5. Promote It

Promotion is the fastest way to grow your business. History has proven that companies that don’t promote their products properly will run into shortfall in sales. Unlike the companies that diligently promote their products.

Great product without promotion will be defeated by ordinary products with great promotion.

You can create a feature on your website that allows customers to connect with you via Twitter. They can discuss if they have a problem with you directly. It will also increase customers trust to your company. You can build your followers as well.

Recommended Post: 6 Best Places To Advertise Your Small Business Online

That’s it! 5 tips to grow your business using Twitter. The current social media sites are not only used to build relationships with your friends or your colleagues. You can definitely use social media as a business tool.

Bestselling author; David Meerman Scott said, “I have personally connected with hundreds of people I otherwise wouldn’t have, and I booked an interview on NPR and a big daily newspaper using Twitter.”

Then, what has Twitter done to help your business grow?

Tags:

5TipsUsingTwittertoGrowYourBusiness
Nanda Rahmanius

Nanda Rahmanius

I'm a Blogger, Internet Marketer and Online Entrepreneur who Work at Home Online. Internet Addicts. Have Big Dreams and
Keep Learning to Become Professional Blogger. Join me on my Blogging Journey. Follow Instagram | @NandaRahmanius
Nanda Rahmanius

Latest posts by Nanda Rahmanius (see all)

19 Responses to “5 Tips Using Twitter to Grow Your Business”

• Bhavesh Patel says:

Using twitter is good to business. I always want to improve my self for latest twitter promotion. Your post addressing the same information what I am looking for. Thanks 🙂

• Hi Bhavesh,

Thanks for your comment and welcome to my blog 🙂

I wish you luck in your Twitter promotion. Glad to know that you found this article useful for you. My pleasure to added value 🙂

Thanks for stopping by. I really appreciate it.

Regards,
      Nanda
      Nanda Rahmanius recommend you to read >> 5 Tips Using Twitter to Grow Your BusinessMy Profile

• Bhavesh Patel says:

Hi,

Your welcome Nanda. I am always looking forward to know more about marketing and it’s strategy that helps me more than a lot.

• Samir says:

Of course twitter is really great platform for sharing or promoting our stuff. I’m getting goof traffic from twitter and I’m really enjoying it.

I must say twitter is very useful for my blogging projects.
    Samir recommend you to read >> Download Google Play Store APK latest version 4.5.10My Profile

• Bill Huston says:

This is a very good post with great information. The tips are spot-on and just remembering that social media and your Twitter strategy must fit the overall business objectives.

• Hi Nanda,

Yes indeed, Twitter will surely grow your business and help you achieve higher goals provided you know how to use it the right way.

I agree with your tips, and there is another rule that we all know, which works in the social media, it’s promoting more of other people’s post and less of your own, or 90% theirs and 10% yours, something that most bloggers fail to do. If you share others content, they will also share yours, the rule of reciprocation works there.

You should also try Triberr, another wonderful place to make your tweets grow, and thus your business too.

Thanks for sharing. Have a nice week ahead 🙂
    Harleena Singh recommend you to read >> The Aha!NOW Chat With Yaro Starak [Interview]My Profile

• Hi Harleena,

Glad to see you here 🙂

Yes, you’re right.
      Honestly, I began to share a post from another blog because I’m inspired by you. I see you continue to share, and this makes sense, I also finally often share some of the posts I read. Thanks to you, Harleena 🙂

Yes, I will try it soon.
      Thanks for the information.
      Hoping you have a nice week ahead too.

Regards,
      Nanda
      Nanda Rahmanius recommend you to read >> 10 Types of Content That Will Increase Your TrafficMy Profile

• Hi Nanda,

I couldn’t say it better than Harleena! It was just what I was thinking. Yes Triberr is a great way to use Twitter!

Thanks for these great tips. I sure need them.

-Donna
    donna merrill recommend you to read >> My 200th Blog Post CelebrationMy Profile

• Addison Grey says:

Hi Nanda,
    Informative post indeed!!!
    It is too good to promote any kind of business whatever it is small scale business or large scale business. Social media like Twitter, Facebook and other social sites play a important part to grow and extend our business worldwide.All the five tips that you have provided above are simply good and really helpful and useful for us.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Keep posting

• Mark says:

Five extremely excellent tips Nanda!

And without a doubt many business owners and service providers of all
    sizes have and will continue to benefit from social media in general and twitter in particular.

Your five excellent and extremely practical tips, will most definitely help any serious business owner, but especially a cash strapped small business owner and or service provider, market themselves more effectively, using twitter!

Thanks so much for sharing!
    Mark recommend you to read >> Business Opportunities: Just Because They’re Everywhere Doesn’t Mean You have To Squander Them!My Profile

• Hi Mark,

Yes, I agree with you. Social media has a great influence on today’s business owners. And of course can provide benefits if you can use it well.

I would be very happy if this article can help many people. And I hope that’s the case 🙂

Thanks for stopping by and commenting here, Mark.
      I really appreciate it.

Regards,
      Nanda
      Nanda Rahmanius recommend you to read >> Antenna Stickers VS A Mobile Phone Signal BoosterMy Profile

• Alexander Egedeye says:

This is a great post. I have been further enlightened, the tips will be useful to me as a new business owner and many others like me. Thanks for the tips.

Please Share Your Thoughts/Ideas/Questions Here...

While all comments are read and appreciated, only comments using HUMAN NAMES will be approved. Comments with link SPAM will not be approved. Please use your REAL NAME and COMMENTS PROPERLY. Don't SPAM!!

CommentLuv badge